Yesterday

|
All my troubles seem so far away... not really :D

Actually, I had a long, long tiring day yesterday. From ten o'clock AM until one in the early morning I used up all my energy going to school to pay for my make-up duty, to Glorietta to pick up the shoes I ordered from the States, to SM for the three-day sale & to UNO,, where my business is going strong as ever. It's pretty cool to have this business because I really am learning & earning at the same time. The training yesterday was so intense & fun I had to go back today for more.

There's a lot of activities our school has for its students, especially the upcoming Nurses' Week where we have this Fund or Fun Run, I'm not really sure. Stuff like free check-up for grandparents & contests like composing a song. Jeah was so eager I could make a song she made me joined it. I already made a song but I think it sucks... imagine writing a song for the school. Just wish me luck on this guys.

I have no idea why I love the Nike Zoom & the Converse shoes considering I don't play Basketball a lot not like before, but I guess I just love the style of those two shoes I even requested an order from the States.... that's why you should reconsider the UNO business because it's gonna give you great benefits!

Anyways, I'm currently writing three songs to post here. I'm finding it hard to make a song as good as those that I have written before so I can't really finish it. I also had had an idea on making a movie for Megaman X... since I'm a fan of that blue robot! :P

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric. Good day everyone & a blessed Sunday to all of us. Take care guys! :)

Signing off, A!

0 comments: