105th Song- Zeroed Out

|
From Make It Real, to Change, to Don't Break My Chains, now to Zeroed Out. Just got home at 1 o'clock because of stuff to do. I'm all about COMMITMENT, & everything that I'm doing now is for the benefit of my future. Anyways, here's Zeroed Out! :D

Zeroed Out
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Everyday there was a little doubt
That’s ruining our life, can you hear the sound?
& I’m eager to resist
Cause I’m blinded by the risks
Every then & every now


You must’ve been slightly deranged
I’d cut you off in seconds cause I’m so enraged
But I will never do a thing that gets me harmed
It’s just that what you’re doing gets me alarmed

(Chorus)
Please, haul for me please
It’s more than life that you are dealing
Made me believe
Lies, over & out
To what you’re saying now, I’m against those louts
The thing I have to do is make you zeroed out

Never try to give an impression that everything was good
Cause I’m not a fool
I am able to give in
But unable to commit
Goodbye is what I did


You are a little bit off my list
I’ll see if I can rub this out to turn to mist
I’m sure that I can say that I’m moved by you
But never say I’m cool to everything you do
(Repeat Chorus)


I’ll take you to the dance floor
Overnight I can be a little bit of ecstasy
Never say that I am giving you hints
I’m telling now that you can just commit a sin
I just made a scene
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: