Three-bulation

|
So my world is falling apart... big deal!

Actually it is, even though my sarcastic attitude might offend someone, the person who has likely to suffer is me & me alone. First of all, I don't have any discretion to have a better life. It's more like making one, but the things is, it really shows sometimes. It's great because I'm not really that type of person who opens up but it's so stressful to keep all the problems to myself.

My problems never changed at all- Family & Friends. I supposed it's already a way of life for me, not to mention my normal day to day activities. I'm all being nonchalant about it, but what can a person do to stop this? The cycle just goes on & on, & I can't really stop this. To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it; struggling between two worlds makes you wanna go someplace quiet where you can be alone for a long time.

I'm all about people... I'm always about people. The reason why I can't be about something else is because I feel so responsible. I really want to be so selfish for me just once but I can't. I'd be ending up broke sooner or later. Sigh! It's a big world out there... & no matter how you make it small... there's no one who would care enough to sit beside you & just hold you hand. There's no one who would dare to go with you because of the fact that you're just you... Bite me!

0 comments: