Meet The Newest Beatles Movie Tour in the Philippines

|
October 29, 2012- When the clock set its hands to 8pm in the evening at the Araneta Coliseum, the MTNB cast started the tour with full of energy & excitement. The four sang the famous hit of The Beatles "Elearnor Rigby" & the crowd just went wild. It's a Monday night (not so perfect for a concert) but the whole place was overcrowding with screaming fans & supporters.

Their every moves in the 3 hour-performance were inevitable; from the start of the concert upto the four's last note, it was just unforgetable. To sum it all up, it was just nothing but successful. Although Daniel Radcliffe, David Archuleta, Allan Leyva, Jang Geun-suk & Daniel Henney had to leave in a hurry after the concert because they will resume the tour at Korea, we were lucky enough to have a special interview with them regarding about the movie.

"It's just so great that everytime I visit my hometown the heartwarming welcoming of my country is what builds me up to continue this tour. Their support is so great & I love how the concert gave us the feeling of being in a sanctuary even if we're nervous & worried." Allan said in a statement. Daniel Henney said "I love the Philippines! The moment I stepped into this country I already fell in love with it, especially that people even know me here even when I think I'm not. They were all shouting 'Daniel Henney!' & I was so surprised & my heart is just melting." The two actors were reportedly making a movie on the game Megaman X that will be in the year 2014. "The story is still being edited, but I am so excited working with my partner 'Zero' here! Now he has to grow his hair long" jokingly stated by Allan.

We also caught a statement from Daniel Radciffe who stated "The tour was just as amazing as the movie. I think this is the best film I've ever been in part with & the tour just contributes in my belief." David Archuleta also stated "Even though we are leaving already in the Philippines, the hours we've spent here was just amazing. After the movie I really am coming back here & Allan's right! Philippines is where we should be relaxing." Jang Geun-suk also stated "Meet the Newest Beatles is gonna be a blockbuster hit, I can already tell just from visiting the Philippines. It's good to know that even if you're not familiar with the country, we have supporters that love us even if we don't really know them."

The tour will resume tonight at 9pm in the evening at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium in Seoul, Korea then in November 5 in Beijing, China. For movie tickets & information of Meet the Newest Beatles go to www.ticket.net , www.movieticketsonline.com, or to www.meetthenewestbeatles-movie.com

1 comments:

boris said...

wow hehehe must be a dream come true :)

i guess all of them are your favourites :)