October-Rest

|
Sometimes there are instances where you have to suffer a lot just to finish what you've been doing. It takes a lot from you when you have to be responsible, but the saddest thing is that you're always working for something you can't even finish... plus you're always putting the day off when clearly you have to assert more effort into things.

For this month, I have to balance studies & rest. It's all about being one with the waves. However, I should really focus for my final exams since I have to catch up for my grades, & I have to organize everything albeit it's already been the aftermath of a horrific thunderstorm, but who says you can't rise again after the walls have been shattered, right? The thing is, you have to put all your stressors away & just relax while being tortured. We've been doing that for almost sixteen years of studying already, so are you gonna risk a year and a half of studying by failing? Okay! So just focus & relax... that's my thing for this month.
OCTOBER-REST!

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Charlyn, Jeah,  Chellang & Eric. :) God bless & take care everyone!

Signing off, LAN LAN

PS. I'll be doing another header for this month so watch out for it :)

0 comments: