106th & 107th Song- Like a Meadow & Fourteen Days

|
Hey guys! I just finished the songs I've talked about yesterday. Here they are :D


Like A Meadow
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Can you define love in a million words?
If not, come on & let me be the one whom you can feel
The unity of souls stuck together
Dancing in the light of fate
Destiny is what we made


Are you familiar with endless roads?
Journeys where nonexistent woes come & go
Don’t be afraid in things that can go wrong
Cause when you are traveling
You always got a hand on me


(Chorus)
Like a meadow raising all the trees, we hope
A home where we can gather all our dreams & more


& I’m getting ready for another phase of my life
While everybody’s changing, we’re committed to cope
A world where we can devastate the lies & floss
Just stay cause it’s a matter of fate that we can hold
Like a meadow


Now everyone, gather all around
I’m telling ‘bout the life she has until she noticed me
She was around friends, negates the world
Dancing in the dark of May
Destiny, she did not stay

Now look at her, she’s sparing all the love
I never asked if she was happy, looks can tell me now
It’s such a lonely world if you would look
But now we had each other
Just continue what we took
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Can you define love in a million words?
-----------------------------------

Fourteen Days
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


It’s been fourteen days
The day I’ve said goodbye
Two weeks if you calculate
The reasons of our lives
I moved on & I know it’s hard
To do this thing to you
I’m silent but I know it’s right
The only way to die


You’re always so cold but hurt
I know you cried from that smirk
You’re laughing but I see those tears
I never intend to give you fears


It’s been seven years
We grew matured & stiff
I’m tough but I can’t go back
The story I retrieve
Now we are not the same
But my heart still believes
The reason why I left that night
Is for you to catch your dreams


I feel that you would just ask why
“Why d’you still compose a lie?”
Everyone’s expecting us
To live a life where no one could judge
(Instrumental)

It’s been fourteen days
& now I realize
The only thing that have stayed that night
Is my heart that signified

My feelings that are true to you
Beating every love or two
I know that maybe I’m afraid
My heart belongs into my grave

It’s been seven years
Fourteen days & nights
I looked up in a sky of sigh
I’m closing for tonight

0 comments: