Interview with the Beatle's Manager- Daniel Henney

|
Fact: The Newest Beatles & Henney may have a possibility having eight installments of the movie, plus tours & albums.

An interview with the cast of Meet The Newest Beatles which will hit the theaters on December 20, 2012 has been released & will air on the third of November. The group are currently working for their next concert in the Philippines next week as a means of promoting their movie tour.

The interview was set on October 12, 2012 entitled Meet The Newest Beatles- Meeting The Stars. The last but not the least to be interviewed was the manager of the Beatles everybody's Uncle Cooper played by the international award winning actor Daniel Henney



E! Mag: How have you chosen as the role of Uncle Cooper in the movie (MTNB)?

Daniel H: Well, other than I already look old (laughs) I guess my story on how I was chosen to be uncle Cooper is because Allan Leyva himself referred it to the staff, saying I am Korean & kinda looked like Jang Geun-suk. A couple of auditions & boom! Got the character.

E! Mag: Many critics were asking that you had an argument with Daniel  Radcliffe during the shooting. Is that true?

Daniel H: Daniel & I laughed about it because we were actually practicing our argument for the movie the day when the paparazzi arrived. Allan also joked about it on t.v.

E! Mag: So from having a role from Wolverine as Agent X, what training did you get to haul yourself?

Daniel H: I had acting training & voice lessons with the group. I have parts of a song in there, & it's a bit tough but I was already singing when I had the movie "Seducing Mr. Perfect" which is a korean film. Oh yeah, the movie isn't musical... this is actually like real life that can happen to anyone (smiles)

E! Mag: If you would choose between the four of the lead stars, who do you think is your closest?

Daniel H: I would have to go for Allan. Actually, everybody loves Allan! From his acting skills to his singing, that is why he is named as the Platinum Prince & have won many awards internationally. It's good to see such a young & talented actor to be in line with the greatest of the greatest. Everywhere I go people know Allan Leyva. I love this guy because he's very close to the three kids, & from the way I see it, he bonded us altogether.

E! Mag: What’s so different about this movie than the others?

Daniel H: Just imagine a musical movie without the musical part! (laughs)

E! Mag: How do you feel about the alleged rumors that MTNB will have many installments to come?

Daniel H: We really haven't talked to our director & producer about the upcoming series, but he already gave us hints for a part 2 or a part 8 like that sort of jokes. We just laughed about it but I think it would come true... after all, The Beatles roamed the world for many years, it's about time the world get to experience another singing sensation.

E! Mag: Is your role a challenging one for you?

Daniel H: Yes! It's very challenging, I had to enroll acting classes all over again & the voice lessons I have to deal with to maintain my character. It's all hard but once you get to bond with the cast & crew, you just got to have this feeling of contentment & belongingness that everything's gonna be alright, especially that the whole team are mixed when it comes to our races.

E! Mag: Can you share a few lines that you think is your favorite?

Daniel H: (Thinks) Well, I want to share this line to all the dreamers out there. "When you let go of something, it means you're grasping space... & that my friend, is bigger than anything else you could ever imagine. So let go & you'll be receiving a lot more from it." That's the best line from the movie for now. Allan thought of that line.

0 comments: