10K. Training. Eastwood.

|
I just got home from the bestest night/day of my life.

Good morning! It's a great day to earn 10K in just two weeks. Imagine having money by doing nothing! I actually wanted to thank everyone who gave me a chance to do this thing, especially the people who never supported me in this business- I can even show it off now & prove I am worth something. Awhile ago I was with my upline Mojicks & my future team member Karren & we just got the best training ever since I joined this. After a long, long night of sharing & welcoming, the whole team went to Eastwood & dined in one of the best restaurants there... let's just say we smelled something fishy! :)

Then after we had dinner/breakfast I was so moved by what my 2nd father (to me) Mark Dapiton shared that it even made my body frozen to the point that I can't feel it any longer, hence the allergies. I wanted to thank him after that but I think he got busy with some stuff.

I gave my 100%... now it's time to give my remaining 100,000,900% in this business. We're dealing with life here anyway... would you rather waste your time in t.v.? ;)

Let me know if you want to join this business... let me know if you want to be financially independent... 

Special thanks to Icey, KARREN, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric. :)

Signing off, LAN LAN

1 comments:

daka said...

you're sooo good at this allan.. hehe.. =)