Under Renovation

|
There are things I have to focus on like dealing with my own life for a change & surpassing every trials my studies are giving me right now. It's 6AM in the morning & I'm going to get ready for school because it's my final exams today. I'm gonna grab something to eat on the way to school so wish me luck guys! I'm giving you my good luck to your day :)

This Allan is gonna be under renovation.... just for one day. I hope my absence didn't leave a mark into your wandering brains. I just got a lot of stuff going around in my mind & I have to face it eventially & deal with life. There are things that I should amend & things that I have to finish. Look out for the Lefty's Extension right here in LJ. Good morning guys & have a good day! God bless & take care! :)

Signing off, ALLAN :)

0 comments: