Interview with the Second Beatle- David Archuleta

|
Fact: Their was a struggle that happened in the staff of the movie because of the 'battle of the role' of Andrew Tennessee between Zac Efron & David Archuleta.


An interview with the cast of Meet The Newest Beatles which will hit the theaters on December 20, 2012 has been released & will air on the third of November. The group are currently working for their next concert in the Philippines next week as a means of promoting their movie tour.

The interview was set on October 12, 2012 entitled Meet The Newest Beatles- Meeting The Stars. The second to be interviewed was the student-stage-fright-singer Andrew Tennessee played by the American Idol Season 7 runner up & first time in acting David Archuleta!


E! Mag: How have you chosen as the role of Andrew Tennessee in the movie (MTNB)?

David: Uhmm... well the very first thing that came up in my mind when I received a call from Warner Brothers was "Am I gonna pull off in acting?" I know I did some extras & t.v. guesting but I was so nervous when I was chosen to be one of the people who audition. I practiced in my home at night & really worked on my acting skills. Luckily, I really pulled it off.

E! Mag: Many critics were saying that it should've been Zac Efron getting the role of Andrew Tennessee, what do you have to say for that?

David: I believe that if something is destined for you, you would really get it in the future. I'm not saying that Mr. Efron do not deserve the role, but I guess it's a decision the staff has got to make. We both are professional, Mr. Zac & I, & whoever was pick in that audition, it means we have to accept it whether or not you get the role. The critics are kind of letting us fight in a way when there's really no reason for us to fight. We both have good talents, & I guess I just got lucky.

E! Mag: So did the movie changed you at some way at all?

David: Meet the Newest Beatles was something I proudly want to promote in every single country because this movie hauled my acting skills & shaped my singing career. The friendship that we started between the four of us, along with the other crew & staff was the greatest moments of my life.

E! Mag: So you become close to the cast? If you would choose between the three of the lead stars, who do you think is your closest?

David: Well, all the crew & staff are my bestfriends; they taught me how to deal with any situations in acting. If I would choose between the people in the movie, I think I'd go for Allan Leyva because we were already friends when this movie was produced. He's funny & witty at the same time.

E! Mag: What's so different about this movie than the others?

David: I guess what's unique in the movie is the story that was cut into four & then into one. Simple as that.

E! Mag: Would you pursue an acting career after this movie?

David: It's really not impossible to continue my acting career, but I still have to focus on my singing & making music.

E! Mag: Is your role a challenging one for you?

David: Of course it is! This is the first time I was shown into a movie so I am very enthusiastic about this film. Anyway, because of my role I even enrolled into acting school so I could maybe be better in acting

E! Mag: Can you say a quote that you can share to the readers connected to the movie?

David: Hmm... I think I want to share a few lines from the movie as my personal quote. "We open our eyes each day because we have a reason to be here. We are here because we have a reason to live. We live because we have a reason to dream. We dream because we have a reason to sing." That is one of Allan's line from the movie.

0 comments: