Interview with the Third Beatle- Allan Leyva

|
Fact: There were some ongoing issues about Allan & the director of the movie of Trifles & Tribulation due to the fact that he's not paying attention to their third part of the movie. The staff of Tn'T said that the allegations were completely untrue & that Allan was so supportive & excited for their third installment even if Leyva was busy for promoting MTNB.

An interview with the cast of Meet The Newest Beatles which will hit the theaters on December 20, 2012 has been released & will air on the third of November. The group are currently working for their next concert in the Philippines next week as a means of promoting their movie tour.

The interview was set on October 12, 2012 entitled Meet The Newest Beatles- Meeting The Stars. The third to be interviewed was the businessman-turned-singer Lucky Evo played by the "Platinum Prince" of the year, the leading man of the series Trigger & the film Trifles & Tribulation & the spokesperson of Clothes Over Bros For Him Clothing Line Mr. Allan Leyva himself.


E! Mag: How have you chosen as the role of Lucky Evo in the movie (MTNB)?

Allan: Actually... like my character's name, I really am just lucky. I guess there I was the only Filipino-Chinese/composer/actor/singer that they really know (laughs) But seriously, though, I am very honored that I get the role with no audition whatsoever. That's why the pressure's on me now, I really have to work hard for my role.

E! Mag: Many critics were asking if you had had an argument between the director of your movie Tn'T & about not being present in some of your shootings. Is that true?

Allan: That issues are completely untrue. I never had any arguments between Mark. We are like brothers & I'm very close to him. As for the shootings, they really understand about me rescheduling it because I'm going to different places & countries for promoting the movie & focusing on the movie tour. I really am thankful for the staff of Tn'T & also Trigger because they give me a lot of time to rest.

E! Mag: So what's the best part of the movie? Give us a sneek peek.

Allan: (Laughs) I really shouldn't do this but okay. lol. Anyways, maybe the bestest part for me in the movie is when the four of us sang the song I have written "Don't Revolve". That song has a very deep meaning to me & singing that just made me cry after the shoot.

E! Mag: If you would choose between the three of the lead stars, who do you think is your closest?

Allan: Well, for me, I really came close to everyone there. Daniel is such a funny friend & he's really serious about acting so sometimes I break the ice & let him laugh once in a while. David & I were already close before the movie. We had the Archu-Leyva concert & he was featured in one of my songs together with my big bros David Cook & Michael Johns. Geun Suk is the newest bestfriend I ever met. We always joke about us being asians from the two & he always teach me how to speak in Korean. He's very funny & the best.

E! Mag: What’s so different about this movie than the others?

Allan: What's different about this movie is that we made this film entirely dedicated to The original Beatles, but we just altered our stories into making our own. You really have to watch it to believe it!

E! Mag: Is the film MTNB somehow related to Tn'T?

Allan: It's completely different albeit the transformation from this person to this famous star. & the singing too is very different because  we really trained hard to make the songs here, just like I trained in my training from Tn'T.

E! Mag: Is your role a challenging one for you?

Allan: It is a very challenging role for me because the truth is, being an actor means you have to forget everything & learn new skills in a different movie. In Trigger I have to be a down-to-earth person; in Tn'T & MTNB, I really am confused sometimes if I have to be like this or like that. However I really am trying my best to be another character from another.

E! Mag: Can you say a quote that you can share to the readers connected to the movie?

Allan: I wanna share this line I think is one of the best from the script. It's from Daniel Henney & it goes like this... "We close our eyes for a moment & we met each other in this some kind of weird fate when we opened them, then again while we hold hands & dream for this moment we ended up in the route of our dreams. Now we don't have to close our eyes again because we already reached it now."

0 comments: