104th Song- More Love to Give

|
Okay, it's been awhile since I finished a song again. Maybe because I'm so focus on my business & all that, & the things circling around my world now. I've been restless these days, especially at the end part of the finals... I was like sooo tired everyday. I really need to have this break to unwind even just at my home. Anyways, here's the song. :)

More Love to Give
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Watching through your eyes I wrote my doubts
But you would always sing the truth
That everything we do is what I’m ‘bout
I’m sacrificing all for you

I know this love is like a show
We have to open, closed the doors
Although we hide ourselves too much
Just wait ‘till I arrived to feel your touch

(Chorus)
Cause I have more love to give
& I am home in your sweet tender lips
& I am whole if you show me my fears
It’s better if we ‘radicate our tears
Time will pass & you will appear


Letting everybody feel what’s true
I am honest to you
That everything is gonna wait for us
I’m realizing the only hunch


I know this hate is gonna stay
But we forgive & we forget
So if you could just put your shoes
Into my own account, it’s just seclusion
(Repeat Chorus)


I understand things that can amend a broken heart
By a single word that speaks goodbye
Or a beating doubt that cries at night
But please don’t judge me, it’s just wrong to disregard your words
Cause all I am is what I am to you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Anyways, God bless & take care always everyone! Taking risks is what I'm doing now... & I have to do this. Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & E! :D

Signing off, Allan :)

0 comments: