A Terrific Season!

|
Trigger just got interesting in their 3rd season ender of this week, especially when you based it in reality... yup! It's officially Sem Break, & I don't even know where to start... I just have to relax & focus on myself while preparing for another dose of the next season's drama.

The thing about pretending & day dreaming is that you get to feel yourself as the lead character in your own life. Hence, it's making me kinda happy being special & all that because I get to find my own center in a weird kind of way, & the thought of finding your truest friends while immersing yourself to the community (that sounds kinda CHD-ey) is the best part about discovering yourself.

It was a nice season spent with my section N-314. Diversity just got interesting, life got complicated in both ways, & although studies were not that new, change became good being around them. Yup! I'm guessing another season with them will never give me any problems... maybe little but hey! It's all good. With new friends I could trust & old friends whom I get to strengthened my relationship with them, God & the family (which I'm guessing is getting better), I'm pretty sure that everything will be alright in general. The Trigger nation have been established people! I'm updated throughout this month so give me all the loving this blog needs! Another round of Trigger is coming up... let's see the different side of another me, & who knows, the people watching this. :)

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric :)


Signing off,


¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„ ALLAN LEYVA¸„ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨is the best!“°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

0 comments: