Interview with the Fourth Beatle- Jang Geun-suk

|
An interview with the cast of Meet The Newest Beatles which will hit the theaters on December 20, 2012 has been released & will air on the third of November. The group are currently working for their next concert in the Philippines next week as a means of promoting their movie tour.

The interview was set on October 12, 2012 entitled Meet The Newest Beatles- Meeting The Stars. The fourth to be interviewed was the dreamer-destined-singer Suk-Eunkyu played by the award-winning actor Jang Geun-suk



E! Mag: How have you chosen as the role of Suk-Eunkyu in the movie (MTNB)?

Geun-suk: My manager received a call from the movie productions & they provided a transportation for me to go there. I had a couple of auditions & I was luckily picked. Actually, that day of auditions I met Allan Leyva, my new bestfriends & then he introduced me to the staff & there I was, winning the said audition.

E! Mag: People are asking if you'll leave Korea for awhile & focus on your contract of Warner Brothers. Is that true?

Geun-suk: The news was partly true. Because I had a contract with WB I was scheduled to do many upcoming movies there. I am also introduced to Allan's movie Trifles & Tribulations III: Conquering the World that will hit on 2013. However I would never ever leave Korea because of this. I will still be able to do some movies there & a couple of shows.

E! Mag: Is there any disadvantages of being a newbee in the WB movies?

Geun-suk: It's not really entirely different from that of Korea. The only difference is that I had to go a lot of English training to improve my skills & the hard work we had to complete to perform very well. I'm lucky enough to be partnered with my three co-stars because I found friends & they are willing to teach me to talk in English.

E! Mag: If you would choose between the three of the lead stars, who do you think is your closest?

Geun-suk: I have to go for Allan in that question because he was the reason I got picked & we bonded together at the entire before & after the shoot. He always joked about how we asians must stick together from Daniel & David & we invented our chinese, american, filipino & korean names.

E! Mag: What’s so different about this movie than the others?

Geun-suk: In my point of view this movie is really different for me because this is like already a big step in my career. The movies I had was all Korean & almost action, but this is like a world-theme movie & it's all about singing & performing during & after the movie.

E! Mag: Are you prepared for the next movies that you will make with Warner Brothers?

Geun-suk: To tell you the truth I am nervous & excited at the same time. I really am afraid performing in different countries so I am even more afraid in having movies with WB. However I am confident enough to say that this is a transformation of my career & that I should be focus on it.

E! Mag: Is your role a challenging one for you?

Geun-suk: From my experience it was! It really really was! The training in my english proficiency was tough, the voice lessons were fun but really hard, & the acting-we even have to render special acting lessons with my co-stars just so we could like be another character & forget the past roles we had.

E! Mag: The concert in the US was a success? Are you 100% sure that this is also gonna make a hit in the Philippines & to the other countries you'll be visiting this week?

Geun-suk: I'm 101% sure! This world had it with cliche-type of movies. It's about time we make an entirely different movie which you can't even explain even if until you see it. The movie & the tour are gifts from above & I have to grasp it & focus on it.

0 comments: