In One Sembreak

|
It was a perfect vacation for all of us, even if it was full of mayhems than the said getaway plans. Still who wouldn't live without problems anyways? The way I see it, you even have to be extra flattered because that's how much God believes in you... & you'll be feeling great once you get past hardships & into where you are supposed to be.

Okay, so anything can happen in one semestrial break; I became business-minded, closer to my officamates/friends, & experienced every problems life gave me. I haven't even enrolled yet because I'm so busy with work now, but I'll try tomorrow. All that happened in one semestrial break, & now I'm still standing strong as ever. It's a matter of faith, whether blind, you put into your belief, hoping for a light at the end of the tunnel.

This October maybe the best month for me this year, because this is where my faith was tested big time, & where I strive to be able to be standing storng amidst the waves that were knocking me down. I have written my movie Meet The Newest Beatles, & even went crazy making posters of it. Life is good, it's complicated than ever but it is better than before.

As we bid goodbye to October, let's just give ourselves a cyber pat in the back for making it here. Everything is still better than before!

Special thanks to Icey, KARREN, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang, & Eric :)

Signing off, LUCKY EVO :P

0 comments: