Leftie's Extension

|
Trumpets to the newest addition into my blogging family. I really am excited at establishing another throne for me to reign my own blogosphere! Here's to my cute little orange notebook's twin... Leftie's Extension from Blogger.com. Watch out because I'm taking my blogging business to the next level, & hell yeah! I sure am monopolizing the internet by stepping out into my boundaries & create a better kingdom of my own.

I am building another set of walls from another Jericho. I am gonna work hard for this place to be a success like Leftie's Journal. They say two kings cannot rule one kingdom... but surely I do not have any idea if a king can rule two kingdoms, but spare those judgements off me because this blogger wasn't born ordinary... I mean I'm not a special child or something, but... Grrr... you know what I mean lol. The thing is, I can do this. Lefty's Journal + Lefty's Extension... yep! I can do this, all I need from you is all your eyes! Prove me that you can read... that's a weird excuse for someone who's begging you to read my blog, anyways, please do visit both my blogs.


LJ & LE

The original & The other

From Friendster to Blogger

Same content

Same author

Same blog

Same passion

Different Designs

The Journal & The Extension

Signing off

ALLAN

0 comments: