Good Day, October Threy!

|
Having another 24 hours of being awake is really a bummer for my studies. I get that I'm so focused today but it's really getting all my energy even though I drank two Red Bulls already. At first I was so toasted from my CHD professor because we don't get her. Even though I stayed up all night just to finish a good presentation, she just doesn't appreciate the fact that we really worked hard on our project & that I even committed myself to finish a presentation where we could shut her mouth for once in awhile. Nothing's good enough for her, however, so I was so high blood at her from correcting me with our project. We kinda had a little quarrel because of this, good thing my groupmates helped me get some fresh air in our corporate type building. What started out as an awful day actually got better during Pharma, SHE, the busy lunch break & NCM. I actually listened to what Sir Rubino has to say in Pharmacology, even though I really don't like the unit test that we will take tomorrow, but it's all good. In SHE, I got so nostalgic when we were assigned to be "Clinical Instructors" for the day when we evaluated the 2nd year student nurses in their return demonstrations. I kinda miss learning a lot from RLE & I really, really love being a C.I. because of the authority I have. In NCM, oh! I really, really had a good time when we played a game that was actually considered as our long exam. The best part about that is when I was chosen as one of the three people who have to tally, record & time the questions one by one. I was so happy because I enjoyed being a timer & the fact that Ma'am Charmzl chose me to be exempted from the game means I actually have a good performance from her. That, & plus a perfect score. I'm also happy that I kinda proved to myself that I'm actually good because I chose almost all the correct answers from Ma'am Charmzl's questions. After that, I, Ian, Mojicks, Carol, Achi Wendz & DM all went together to Market2x to hang out a little & to buy something for Mojick's new phone. As the second Red Bull energy drink's effect suddenly fades little by little, I slowly get to feel sleepy. I kinda dozed off at the transportations we rode all the way home. It's actually nice to have this little school days where we could just enjoy everything even if we're riding the waves along with the faith we're holding for a reason.

I actually had a good day from October Thrreeeyyy! God bless & good night everyone! Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn, Chellang & Eric :) LEFTY'S EXTENSION is currently in renovation because I really want to perfect this second blog of mine. Let's wait for the changes & if ever a change of L.E.'s name. Thank you all!

Signing off (A _ _ A N

0 comments: