99th... & 100th SONG- Thru Open Doors- Attracted & Distracted

|
1.2.3.

10.11.12.

35.36.37.

74.75.76.

96.97.98.

99. 100!

It was just something that was assigned to us back in highschool... "Write what you feel... & then give some tunes on it..."

It turned into some thing I sometimes do...

"What're you writing, Allan?"

It gave me some security that everything's gonna be okay...

"Allan... you're writing a song again?"

It became my hobby...

"Wow, you have songs in your sketchbook already"

My sport...

"You're suppoed to draw in your sketchbook.. not write songs."

My emotion...

"You're becoming like your father. I didn't notice you and your siblings got artistic genes from him."

My life...

"Woah! You have fifty songs?!"

My goal...

The biggest part of who I am...

(Nostalgic)

To everyone of you who supported my songs... who knew I write songs... who love my songs... who lets me sing my songs... who borrows my folder to look on the songs... who save my songs in their usb... who smile when they see my songs... who just had to be part in my songs... who just had to be there when I write a song... who not knowingly was part of my songs...

To everyone of you... thank you so much. My music cognition & experiences just got me here. You guys got me here :_)

Lucas (to Peyton):
Your art matters; it's what got me here...

Now.. let me present the 99th & 100th song to you... these two songs are for my poet :)


Thru Open Doors
Allan Aldrinne Leyva



In this world we are fooled by these sets of strangers
But I cling my hopes to you
When the world is insane & acceptance’s moving away
Just remember that everything’s gonna be okay



(Chorus)
& I have always been looking for something
That catches some similarities in you
Still I’m hoping to see you & feel you
To touch your heart & avoid distractions
It’s never late to take it back
& you just had entered my heart
Thru open doors



Thru the years I am looking for you who just disappeared
& I’ve waited forever; I didn’t wanna leave you here
Now we’re finding each other in a crazy fate kind of way
All the things you proclaimed just marked in into my brain
(Repeat Chorus)



& you’re always on my mind
I can’t get some sleep tonight
Give me one more seven days
& tell me if you feel this same way
(Repeat Chorus 2x)



(Chorus)
& I have always been feeling this beating into my chest
You’re just simply the best
& I can talk to you & be happy throughout the day
You’re just inches away
& you just had landed into my heart
& you just entered my heart
Thru open doors


Thru open doors


Attracted & Distracted
Allan Aldrinne Leyva



It’s amazing, love reached you now
You’ve been fine one day, but you’re always just looking so down
Anyways, I’ve dealt with spirits & strangers in towns
& I’m always focused, until you come around



I have always been keeping my heart
I just took advices on how to void the crowd
Anyways, I’ve been with patients that keep me alive
& I’m always reeling, but never had I caught someone



(Chorus)
‘Till (Cause) I was attracted, struck,
Distracted by the love you gave
You opened all the doors & dreams that conquer
The world we’re living in
Just make some noise, it gives me hope
To get you right into my home
You give me something that can make me fall
In love



It’s complicated; I guess you can say that
We’re kinda worlds apart, but I’m trying to give you a sound
All the while I’ve seen a piece of a memory of you
Now you got me saying things that I cannot refuse
(Repeat Chorus)



It’s getting late, but I just can’t leave
I need to say this to be relieve
You’re letting me fall in floors & doors
Giving me some strength to renovate our home
Let me say this one more time
I’m falling for you
(Repeat Chorus 2x)



You’re making me fall in love
& it’s great cause I’m never scared at all
I’m waiting for something that gives me hope
Yes I’m trying to stand here & let me fall
You see, I’m trying to stand & put it all
For you
You got me attracted & distracted


Anyways, I still got many jumpings to do! haha :) See yah later guys. :D

Special thanks to Icey, Cathy, Karren, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang :)

Signing off, Allan

0 comments: