96, 97, 98, Songs, 100

|
Just a couple of knobs away then the 100th door is right there infront of you.  All you need to do is release those emtions in those two remaining songs for the record... for your personal achievement... for your life & experiences... for everything & everyone who shaped you by loving or leaving you.

96- Cheers to a feel good song about finding someone amidst from the waves of people. You don't have to deal with the people actually, you just have to go out of your house, lock the keys, look from left to right... & there you'll see who you're looking for :)


Then There Was You
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

All the while, I’m living in the dark place
Never seem to know who’s living next door mundane
I closed the door one day
Until I saw your face
I never talked to you but I tried to look back
& every little thing just went upside down

(Chorus)
I’ve been looking for a reason why
Do we have to get another one for to love & more?
I never thought I could find
You’re really never quite my type
But then again, my eyes are blind
I’m looking for a love that’s true
Then there was you

It never stopped, the beating of my heart
It’s getting faster everytime I see you from afar
& when the trees come down
The point where we could drown
You could never be afraid when you hear my help
& that’s what I have felt when I’m right on track
(Repeat Chorus)

The best is yet to come
Just stay still, we’re waiting for the fun
& when everything’s deceased
You & I would stick right in between
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Then there was you

97- Another song to boost your love energy by hearing the sad feel-good song vibe by this song who just shouts for something better.


Just Enough
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

I tried to hide it, I can’t deny it
You are just enough to make me fall (so hard)
& though we’ve never have met before
I'm putting all my trust in you (Cause you’re the)
One who puts my heart in place & molds it into stone
I’m permanently damaged & I just can’t control

(Chorus)
Everyday you’re letting me fall
I just can’t, don’t want else
You’re just enough to make it all alright
& then the stars came up tonight
So there’s no reason I could cry
You’re just enough

You know it’s over, I’d be forever
Devoted to loving you (so deep)
All I am asking is your permission
To surrender all my dreams, beliefs (& if the)
One who puts my hearts in place have made me so provoked
I involuntary do it, yes I just can’t control
(Repeat Chorus)

There you are making your move
It’s complicated, I can’t move
Your spells & magic have ended my youth

Over here I was possessed
By your soul & your caress
I never wanted to be just a simple thing with me
I’m falling underneath my feet
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

You’re just enough
Just enough to make me fall

98- For a new friend of mine, Mark who told me he likes this girl he's been in love with. :)


Keeper
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

See, I had a little interpolation that never goes in my mind
& when it’s getting me frustrated
I just lease it in front of your worried eyes
I know it’s pretty tiring, but you never hang up the phone
& when I had these questions, you never let me take the fall
I know I’m kind of weird; you’re good enough to let me hear
That I am more than a man, at least I can understand

(Chorus)
Cause you’re a keeper, just listen
A little emancipation
Deserves people like us
& I know it sounds crazy
But I am trying to be ready
To a different level of trust
Still I am looking for you
You’re just too good to be true
Cause you’re a keeper, just listen
To what I’m trying, trying to say

Now I’m giving my bestest, to make you feel I’m just arrested
By looking at your worried eyes
& if I see some speculations in mails that I’m receivin’
I just smile to your hellos & goodbyes
I’m devastated, but you always give me something for
To see me happy, you’re devoted in my pain & more
I’m better off, better off with you
Cause with you I feel more than a man, don’t you understand?
(Repeat Chorus)

I’m trying to realize what to do with you
Do I just need to talk to you?
I can’t suppress this feeling of being misplaced
Can’t you see I’m giving signs to stop this crazy game?
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

I’m trying to say
I need you

Good mor-night to everyone. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, & Charlyn

Signing off, _ L L _ N- Still waiting for you to fill in the blanks :)

0 comments: