Happy Birthday LJ! :)

|
T'was a fragment of memories clinging in the meadows of my mind, I was unsure of it until I saw the mark embedded in my history. This was the day I gave life to something I have now for a year. This was the day I gave meaning to what I say. This was the day I inculcate all the right words in my life to the realm of people out there. This is when my blog was first published. There was Public Journal, there was Nothing But The Truth, & those which did not make it 'till the end. However, Leftie's Journal survived its hateful days to glory days! Happy Birthday LJ! :)

As I clearly remember, (due to unexpected blog configurations) the first post I have made here is titled A Funny Letter. It was where I released my emotions to come up with a heartbreaking letter that I had wished to be read by someone I adore back then. Then months later I made 3:24 am Thoughts. The following day, You Don't Get To Judge Me & there was no stopping me after that. Actually, my blog kinda started with emotional thoughts, whether irrational or not, but it's pretty great that over & over the months I outgrew the pessimistic attitude & did a sudden change in my private personality. It's as if I was blinded before, & then my eyes got me to the outside world & let me look upon the rays of sunshine. Surely I had bad days but there was so much love I could spread through here. The blogging business was a great way for me to tell you guys how I see the universe with my own eyes. Although vast, there was still a little corner upon this world where an Allan resides... along with his little orange cyber notebook, Leftie's Journal.

There are still many memories to thrust upon the cyber grounds of this blog. There are still many good & bad days that needed to be embedded in this worthy place. Still many random & spontaneous things that should be planted here. Still many wordy seeds that needed to outburst from the land of technology. Still are many moments that needed an appropriate celebration & emancipation here in Leftie's Journal... from somewhat darky grotesque to a fully eccentric rainbow of joy kind of theme. Happy Birthday LJ! More power to all of us... :)

Have a happy LJ to everyone guys! The world had surpassed another victory like a comet. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Mark Lawrence. :)

Signing off, LJ's Birthparent :)

0 comments: