Family. Gossip. Change. Friend's Friend. Celebration

|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The title actually summarizes the whole chapter of the book I was currently into. It's all connected to love- the problems when you love, the people that you love, the people that you fell in love at first, the things that you love but you can't, & love that comes in twisted situational realizations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOVE

The truth- This simple four-letter word isn't really that simple... it's way beyond complicated than everything that we can think of. I'm not saying that it's bad to have this emotion, but having love in this judgemental world isn't really a win-win situation for everyone. However, contrary to the latter, it's good that we have love that happens to be concrete after all, not imaginative nor abstract.

Benefits- Did you happen to feel the gush of emotions that flows out of your system & into your surroundings? The feeling of being possessed by the most beautiful soul of the world. That's what love gives you. To tell you the truth, it's the bestest feeling in this world because it gives you the importance & worth that you need to carry on with life. You see, it really do comes with a package. Whether this love comes from your family, your friends, or your hmmm... (my poet), it's really good to think that beneath it all, there's this security that will guide you in every step of the way.

Disadvantages- Though I seriously wanted to keep this to myself, because it's difficult to say this having strings attached... let's just say that we know the biggest threat love can give to man... total destruction right there into your heart. To avoid it- these days emotional pain hurts deeper than physical ones, so even if everything's not going on your own way, just think twice before you initiate some things that can tear relationships apart. Gosh, I hate disadvantages...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FAMILY

What a person does affects his whole community. Ever heard of chain reaction? It's the same as that.

Family dramas are so serious, it must've been a hit right now if we were on national television. I know that there's a reason to everything like why my dad left us for something better, but I'm not really so sure about the good ones who had to suffer with the consequences. I don't really care now that my father has to go live in another home with another set of family just so he can be happy & contented unlike the ones he has before, but just seeing my mother raising us alone, hearing my grandmother's voice on the telephone from Holland, reading my other grandmother's messages, singing my song for my grandfather who died of diabetes, patting my lil brother's hair or kissing my lil sister's cheeks, give me the intuition that it could've been better... I know that life is good now.. but I really wish it could've been better :(

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOSSIP

As I've said before.. it's a judgemental world we're living in alright...

I wanna be thru with stories abour love with complicated situations. Hence, can they like take a word from hotels... "closed for renovations"...?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANGE

The most talked about topic on LJ is back... with another story from the block.

The hottest stories doesn't come in page 6.. it shows right in here- A friend of mine is kinda changing from a good person to a bad wannabe. I didn't mean to pry or to be a critic, but he's not the guy we used to know. Did you ever happen to have a friend like that? Hmm... I guess a Cady from Mean Girls exists... without the color pink & skirt part :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FRIEND'S FRIEND

---Confidential--- Let's just say that missing somebody can give you problems... BIG TIME!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CELEBRATION

Happy 9th... I mean 19th Birthday to my super duper closest friend Ma-felisa Fernandez! I hope you'll find the height that you were looking for lol.. seriously though, I'm really thankful to the things we have, we used to have, & we will have in the future. You're one of the bestest friends I could ever have. Sorry I couldn't make it to your party.. I was really really exhausted from studying..I hope you understand. You will always be my little Mafe... considering... it shows lol. Just kidding :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIFE

What Ifs. Family. Gossip. Change. Friend's Friend. Celebration

It all goes down into one thing... LOVE

& Love goes down to LIFE.

I hope you had a very good LJ moment. :)

Good mornight & God bless to everyone! Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, MAFE!, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang!

Signing off, Allan- Author :)

0 comments: