102nd Song- Don't Break My Chains

|
From the creator of the infamous song Make It Real, we are ready to present another beat that will make you dance all night long. Everyone, my 102nd song, Don't Break My Chains


Don’t Break The Chains
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


Too much information ruins your mind
Never lets you see the signs or move tonight
Just dance it off & focus
Do what is right
Tomorrow’s gonna wait for us
Never say goodbye


Everytime I feel I can’t place myself
I’m happy in this situations we have to dealt
I need some inspiration; it’s you whom I found
Even if you’re still deranged
Just please don’t break my chains


(Chorus)
We’re not gonna give up
Gonna, gonna make some space into the haze
This is gonna be our stage
& no one’s gonna make a big mistake
Just please don’t break my chains
Prepare for a typical change
We never know if we’re gonna win this thing, just
Never gonna break my chains


Give a little beat, turn up the heat
Rock me with your suicidal moves too neat
Make a proposition
To which I accept
Let the music organize the things you can’t control
(Repeat Chorus)


Do you know that everything
Has little comprehension but I take what’s real
It’s alright if you feel what I feel
I try to realize that this is what we need
Now move a little closer
(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


Please don’t break my chains
(Instrumental)

Have a good Friday everyone :D

Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang

Signing off, A L L E L Y A V N A

0 comments: