150th Post!

|
150th POST!

Happy Birthday Leftie's Journal! & along with its birthday, I proudly announce that LJ had just landed the 150th Post! Happy Anniversary & Congratulations to all of us! :)

Of course, I'll post the bestest & most heart-felt lines that I've put here in my blog from the 101th post upto here. Enjoy!

1. Director Mark Schwahn, creator of One Tree Hill which is ending in September on their 8th Season, said that it was a great follow up from the show that started the highschool life story with his new set of great actors headed by Leyva, who won the Mtv Best Actor in a TV Series last month along with his platinum award for his first album Faith & Fate. "Running another show for two consecutive years now is like giving yourself another chance to put your life's story into another one. That's just great since OTH is way different from Trigger because this is where we could express another feeling that we never used in the former show." said by the director.

2. You know, you just can't help it but to fall in love to the ones you kept untouched for so long. This song is called Dreams & I think this was the one who boosted me up to write more songs.

3. MUSIC is my LIFE & my SONGS are my HEART.

4. Along with Leyva & Archuleta were American Idol 2008 David Cook, Hilary Duff, 'The Hills Have Ice' lead actress Eunice Galos, Chris Brown, American Idol 2007 Jordin Sparks, & Jennifer Lopez. Music Director & Coordinator Catherine Bautista says "The CT11 Music Group are filled with such great talents & with pure hearts because they did this thing for weeks without even getting payed."

5. I opened my blog today with a smile on my face... It's all about recognition, with appetizers of funny & mad comments on the side.

6. Jeah, who's unbelievably one of my best friends, gave me a nice wonderful comment on one of my "Life or something like it" category post which is the Charity Tour 2011. Here's what she has to say:

"allan tigilan mo na yan... isnt this suppose to be a journal??? do you know what a journal is??? i'm bored.... natalo na si david archuleta sa amId... ikaw papatalo ka rin ba??? make your own story by sharing your life's story!!! get it???"

7. There seems to have a lot of surprises that goes beyond 'being thunderstruck' after a blackout.

8. What's so 'good' about goodbyes anyway?

9. Sigh, good people do suprise you in weird & alternative ways. It's such a good thing I'm always in touch with these sets of friends that I'll proudly have for a lifetime. You see, good friends may come & go... but great friends, may come & will never let you go. That's a simple thought we should always bear in our minds...

10. Don't be fooled by fake face masks. You know, people are very good in hiding their feelings to each other. The way I see it, people usually try to be their own knight in shining armor & save themselves rather than be saved from these dillemas that they're having.

11. All I need is a little macaroni soup... & a little Archie & Cookie songs. :)

12. Yes, we watch the news about people killing people or accidents & yes, we are also suprised by the stories we see & heard from it... but in a couple of seconds, you continue living our life & forget what we've watched.

13. It kills me to see that the only people I value so much, are the ones who are fighting.

14. They say a couple of beers could take away all your problems, & five straights of tequila can totally erase those worry warts. Unfortunately... fortunately, I'm not those people.

15. Twice the pain, twice the hardwork, twice the knowledge, twice the reward.

16. jeff_honda_ninety-     New Jersey, Arizona, New York... I think there will be nine concerts all in all. Visit www.allanleyvaofficial.com & you'll find what you're looking for.

17. We're not really putting all the past behind us, it's a matter of moving on to another step, especially that we have yet entered another set of challenges for all of us. Now that some of us took a bigger responsibility in this life, being a decent person is fit for the arrangements.... & no, you don't have to change hairstyles :)

18. It's not about how good we should be, it's all about making mistakes to be good... but don't push it. :)

19. It's just that it's so overwhelming that we're turning another page in our 'Life Britannica' for another round of good & bad moments courtesy of Life Entertainment TV of course.

20. Things must've been still new to us, considering that Change Airlines are really bringing us somewhere fast. However, the idea of nature changing us so quick is just a folly because of the fact that we're not really that platonic in life or in time.

21. We're all persona grata in life, we just have to make the most out of it. How? You ask yourself. :)

22. Anyways, how's life treating us lately? It's a shame to ask you all this for the first time because I continue blabbing about my life without having the courtesy of asking your thoughts lately.

23. Go reward yourself anytime soon, & don't worry, those Behaviourist think it's better than working hard with punishments.

24. Too many people see you the way you're not supposed to be seen. Too many people judge you the way you're not supposed to be known. Too many people treat you the way you're not supposed to be treated. It's the way of life in this world, but who cares about what they think, as long as you know yourself? Okay, I care a little bit... scratch that.

25. Sometimes, they overstep the border because they tend to give you a character that is completely not you. I admit I've been judging people, but I'm usually the one who gives a benefit of a doubt.

26. I'm admitting I wanna be vulnerable, but I don't wanna be blamed by misconceptions & miscommunications. For my sake, I'm the one who's always taking the bullet, but honestly, I just know that I shouldn't be the one people will talk bad about behind my back.

27. Cheers for my dad! He just made it so difficult to get through him.

28. Along with the downfall of my trust for my father was that of my mom's friends... or companions... I don't really know what to call them, since they're not having those sisterhood bonding thing anymore.

29. Sometimes things just got out of hand, whether it be the beginning of a new song or the ending of a relationship. But even though we're in this hurting phase right now, I strongly believe that admitting it than running away from it is the most courageous & probably the bestest thing to do. Moving on is one thing, but facing it first will be the easiest way to confront it.

30. "It's gonna be the best music experience you will never ever forget." Those were the last words of the international pop-star singer Allan Leyva in his interview about the up coming & most talked about concert with his fellow companion, David Archuleta.

31. I'm not depressed about finding the perfect personality, I'm also getting ready for more. It's quite fun, actually, trying to figure which suits me more. At one point you're being this 3 year old young man & then a serious 30 year old boy. It's not that tiring either; just imagine how many fun & exciting things you can do in a lifetime.

32. It's definitely gonna be a hell of a journey but I'll be feeling Heavenly good! I'm getting ready FOR more to HAVE more, hence, to BE more. I'd be experiencing every tribulation I could get & learn from it. I'd be sticking to all the people who loves me, & God who never ever left my side for 18 years. (Exhales)

33. What an exhausting day I had in my first ever hospital duty. Whoo! I can't believe I was enjoying the torture.

34. I was heading home last night from my duty & it rained so hard. I have no umbrella or jacket so I figured to wash away my pride & get wet. Unfortunately, rain has given me much more than a wet uniform.

35. I'm not really in the mood for socializing but I'm sure I'll be picking up that phone in no time. Until then, mayhems, mischiefs, dramas, problems, dreams, life & everything under the sun... will be updated soon.

36. A change of character isn't the smartest move I'll do while playing the medical field, but I figure it's the bestest thing to be more serious about life & stuff.

It isn't easy to still ride along with the waves, I think it's time for me to surf my own way to being more mature about life. It's not really doing me any harm having fun & be carefree, but it's better if I focuse more on the job that I'm doing, not just fooling around & not learn anything from something.

37. A round of applause to the most procrastinating of them all. Argghh, if procrastination's a sin (which I think it is), I'm maybe more than a sinner by now.

38. Ahh! I wish it's new year already, cause I'm ready for my resolution.

39. What does your parents think about you? Turn Back Time (Aww..)

40. What do you dream mostly about? Touch my body *what the buck?*

41. What's the song for a broken heart? Maghihintay Ako :(

42. A new survey from Forbes magazine names Jeah Jacob as TV's highest best-paid actors. The "Faces of the Stars" leading actress earned a total of $50 million in 2007, while Allan Leyva coined the 2nd place who earned with a toal of $48 million in the same year.

43. I thought I might be dropping you off with tons of debt of explanations why I haven't been in the blogging business lately. You see, I'm not kicking Leftie's Journal out of my habit, I'm just really focused on studies today. I had many bad experiences from procrastination, so I think I learned my lesson.

44. Everybody has something to hide; secrets made to be uncovered, dreams made to happen, promises made to be broken, & a different path made to be taken.

Then there was things you completely buried in the past. It's not because we need to, but we just move on with our lives. Trust me, there's nothing wrong in swimming... my sport. :)

45. To those OTH fans, I already finished Season 4 & I'll start watching Season 5. I'm so excited! haha, though I always hear it's not good anymore, but what the heck? I'm an over-appreciative person... huh?

46. People should be a little cautious about keeping their secrets, because when others found out, then you had to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Let me revise it again...

She should be a little cautious about keeping her secret, because when I found out, she has to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Again...

He should be a little cautious about keeping his secret, because when I found out, he has to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Let me revise it again one last time...

They should be a litte cautious of what they did in an event where they locked themselves up & God knows what they could've done, because I found it out & I'm just a couple of conscience away to tell her boyfriend, & they both have to do something about it... & they better stop it...

Come on, people. I'm challenging you to a game of reading between & beyond the lines.

47. & isn't Bizzare Love Triangle so centuries ago?

48. It's hard to be serious... it's no fun being frivolous either.

49. In this modern century we're dealing with today, it's kinda practical to have a blog on your own... yep! It entirely benefits the trees (& I guess the electricity power & internet connection companies or computer shops),

50. Rallying is way centuries ago, so how about politics in the blogging business, right?

51. If a smart blogger who has sense in his words is compared to a not-so-smart celebrity blogger who talks about the newest fashion trends in Milan, then we can say that all of us... are stupid as well. No offense.

52. The most worst thing you can put in a blog is a day in the life of yourself, especially without any typographical errors. You heard me right! WITHOUT ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS... why? A blog is not gonna be that entertaining without something to be criticized, right? & I'm sure anyone out there loves to read a person's stupid wise words than a witty joke. I guess people love a stupid crack jack company, rather than a wise witty one.

53. A POST ARE A POST.

You see! It gains more attention!

54. A POST ARE A POST.

It gets you everytime,does it?

55. 8am. 8pm. 8th day. 8th month. 2008.

56. 888 is more than just Olympics in Beijing... it's all about faith to a new kind of fate... it's all about living in the sunshine. :)

57. "You've been reading, but you're not droppin'... What's up with that?"  -Leftie's Journal

58. I really put both my music cognition & my emotion-experience here. I'm also working on this song entitled Then There Was You. I'll post it if I'm finish doing it.

59. We all are dream chasers & clock stoppers; we tend to move life so fast that when the day is over, we don't usually inculcate the things we just did, rather, we just hope for the best of tomorrow's work.

60. _ L L _ N--- All you need to do is fill in the blanks. :)

There you go! 60 for the 150th! I also selected the best post I've ever written about life as we know it... & I have to go with the most updated one... Wait Part ii

Anyways! I think it's time for me to celebrate by ordering McDonalds at 12:15 in the AM. :)

(Very) Special thanks to:

ICEY-KARREN-CATHY-MAFE-ANJ-CHARLYN-JEAH-KIM!

God bless & have a wonderful mor-night everyone! :)

Signing off, Always & Forever... Allan Aldrinne Leyva

0 comments: