Clean Slate

|
The last note in my 100th composition marked a new beginning of life... that just got so interesting.

Call it my season 4... where everything's finally going to be a whole new turning point in my own reality tv. There are a lot of things I need to restart with all over again; my life which is still getting better & better everytime, my family who understand me & who I know will be there for me, my friends who supported me from the start until the very end, my poet whom I can put my life with, my God who have given me the best set of significant others, my songs that rectifies my emotional contentment, & the little trifles that motion me towards an easier & a happier life. Having everything I need, who needs enemies?

As I opened my eyes this morning I knew it'll be different. Just for today I have felt a heavenly change in my system. It's like the world had already left my shoulders & set me free from tribulation & mayhems. I felt the presence of an Allan I used to know before he was exposed to reality. The feeling just stayed there until now. With all my strengths & weaknesses, I am proud to say... I already cleared the path which I am about to take. No worries to everyone of you, I'm more than happy to walk through the emptiness & fill it with my own perspectives & styles. I am not afraid anymore.

A clean slate to everyone of us...
With new sets of songs to take out from the heart.
With new sense of maturity to haul & to trust.
Some new deep trenches to go through unafraid.
Things that needed to end. Beginnings to amend.
With all new doors that I'll start to unlock.
Flames we'll put out & dreams from en route.
The same sets of people who I'll love even more.
Things that define me as me whom they know.
Abilities to control. Gifts to conform.
The right path to take. New things that I'll make.
Experiences to get. Risks that I'll bet.
A life to apprehend... a life I'll comprehend.

A clean slate to everyone of us. Just stand by me, guys... it's gonna be alright. Good evening to everyone. Special thanks to Icey, Karren, Cathy, Mafe, Anj, Jeah, Charlyn & Chellang... (drop a comment if you wanna be part of the shout out train)

Time for my 1st song again. :)

Signing off, A Songwriter :D

0 comments: