95th Song- Obviously

|
Guys, I'm really really sorry for not being able to update my blog. I'm having such a stressful week in my studies. My duty is from 2 in the afternoon up to 10 in the evening. I went to school awhile ago at past 12 so I didn't really got enough rest. Actually, I was gonna post this song I made on Monday but it turns out I really have no time to lose. It's called Obvously & is one of the most heart-felt songs I've ever written. I really put both my music cognition & my emotion-experience here. I'm also working on this song entitled Then There Was You. I'll post it if I'm finish doing it.

*Breathes* Not so long ago I assisted on my 2nd delivery so I wasn't really that nervous. Even though the things that get out in the patient's "you know what" made me noxious, at the end of the day I was thankful enough to have had another case.


Obviously
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Another day has risen from this place
I’ve never had a reason to give myself a space
Too many things have broken down
& you chose to run
I thought you’re gonna go back
I’ve waited for a start


Now you’re gone, I’m bounded by my fears
I missed a chance to let you wipe my tears

There’s just a little part of me that stays
No matter how I move on, I can’t forget your face
It doesn’t even matter now
I have to face the truth
Sometimes it doesn’t bother me
I’m living with the pain

I’m wiser now, I’ve chosen love to wait
I’m saying now, please come back today

(Chorus)
It’s obviously the reason why you go away
You’re making my life incomplete with your mistakes
& I know it’s over now
But I hope you’ll come around

I’m always in between reality & dream
I’ve always thought you’re coming back
It’s just impossible; I thought you gave your heart
Are you living in the dark like me?
(Instrumental)


(Chorus)
It’s obviously the reason why you go away
I came to a conclusion that you’re never true anyway
& I know it’s over now
& I hope you remember our vows
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

It’s obviously the reason why you found someone better

Anyways, I still hope I'm going to receive your feedback people. God bless & good night to everyone. :)

Signing off, iLan

1 comments:

mark lorenz said...

waaaa.. very true.. i like it....tinamaan ako d2 ha! arr!