Sunday Updates! :)

|
Everybody has something to hide; secrets made to be uncovered, dreams made to happen, promises made to be broken, & a different path made to be taken.

Then there was things you completely buried in the past. It's not because we need to, but we just move on with our lives. Trust me, there's nothing wrong in swimming... my sport. :)

Yeah, it's a very emotional start for a post, but when I was in Ultra awhile ago for my little sister's swimming lesson, dang! I kinda miss all the fun I had when I was training in swimming back then. I miss being a swimmer, even though it's only for one summer, & I didn't really compete at all, you really can't help but feel nostalgic. I feel that it's something I need to do on a Sunday morning just to start my week. I love being with water, especially with chlorine. haha. Oh I just miss the days going to Ateneo & just swim all day. My coach's such a good teacher, & I feel that I need to get back to my sport for my circulation. I need a stress-free life so that's what I'm doing.

Tomorrow, I'm going to have my duty at Comembo Lying-In. It's gonna be a different place for all of us, but eventually we need to be in another place to learn. Goodbye Cardinal, I'm gonna miss those babies so much.... & the commute! Cardinal's just meters away from my house. Grrr... it's time again for me to wake up early to figure out what path I should take for me to get there. Good luck to me... sigh.

I'm also gonna make my 93rd song tonight. There's a tune going all over my head & it's time to take it all out. With that, I'm also gonna start my project in NCM101 to be submitted in Friday. Yep! I'm trying not to procrastinate again! It brings me so much worries so yey for me! :)

I'm so much occupied today I can't even remember all the things In needed to do, but it's good to have a little serenity in my mind. Sleep's also good. After my little sister's training in Ultra & brunch in Tiendesitas, I had a good rest all day. I woke up & watched My Bestfriend's Girlfriend. Yeah, it's not in my system to watch tagalog cliche movie, but I should appreciate our own local movies once in a while, right? Plus, I'm always watching international movies recently & I needed something to, you know, make it neutral. It doesn't make sense, but... yeah, it still doesn't make sense. lol

To those OTH fans, I already finished Season 4 & I'll start watching Season 5. I'm so excited! haha, though I always hear it's not good anymore, but what the heck? I'm an over-appreciative person... huh?

Anyways, it's good to have a good Sunday. I miss spending time with my family, plus I hate being a bum in home. Have a good evening everyone! God bless & take care! I hoped you had a good day too :)

Signing off, Ey!

0 comments: