94th Song- Couple of People Away

|
8am. 8pm. 8th day. 8th month. 2008.

Although... 6 more to go & I'm ready to bind my 100 songs. I can already smell the cardboard... (?) You might guess I'm writing so much sad sentimental songs so let's go back to upbeat feel good songs alrighty? :)

888 is more than just Olympics in Beijing... it's all about faith to a new kind of fate... it's all about living in the sunshine. :)


Couple of People Away
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

(Uh-oh)
I inculcated all the things we need to find
For the moment’s gone & the right time comes
To go away, live life

I tried to realized the usual human signs
If I’d say these words or these sets of dirt
It’s never really gonna change fast anyway

(Chorus)
It’s never really gonna change fast anyway
All I’m saying you’re a couple of people away
We never really understood the things we need to say
Regardless of the point we should’ve tried to compensate
& when the rhythm of my heart is gonna shout your name
I’m ready for the rollercoaster ride, for short I’ll wait
Cause if I go away, you’ll be afraid but you’ll be safe
Just remember we’re a couple of people away

(Uh-oh)
There are things we need to be aware today
Just forget the rules, we can bend those fools
& go away, be sober now

We never really hit the shots in those music bars
But it’s better if we try those things
So we somehow can finally meet
(Repeat Chorus)

Like I’d said, let’s enjoy for now
& be prepared to meet our future harmonic relationship
(Uh-oh)


(Instrumental)
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

I guess it’s time for me to hit the highway
Cause we are just a couple of people away

0 comments: