Too Fast, I'm Furious!

|
People should be a little cautious about keeping their secrets, because when others found out, then you had to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Let me revise it again...

She should be a little cautious about keeping her secret, because when I found out, she has to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Again...

He should be a little cautious about keeping his secret, because when I found out, he has to do something about it... or better, stop it.

Let me revise it again one last time...

They should be a litte cautious of what they did in an event where they locked themselves up & God knows what they could've done, because I found it out & I'm just a couple of conscience away to tell her boyfriend, & they both have to do something about it... & they better stop it...

Come on, people. I'm challenging you to a game of reading between & beyond the lines. Geez! I'm so angry when I heard the whole story about the 'girl has a boyfriend, girl met boy, girl knocked up by boy, boyfriend doesn't know' because I've been friends with her boyfriend & I can't let this thing pass away. I don't wanna see my friend being toyed around with this woman. Dang! I'm also friends with this girl because I've always seen her as an angel... & now she changed it because of what she's done. I don't want to intrude their drama but I can't help being concerned about it.

& isn't Bizzare Love Triangle so centuries ago?

0 comments: