187th Song- Hey There Heart

|

Hey There Heart
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


I always wanna be on top of my game
Envied by the people as they call out my name
Little by little, climbing up to my fame
But when I looked at you, it made me kinda insane


I couldn’t even hide my id from you
Your plan is working, bet you already knew
My heart is screaming, can I turn it off?
I get the feeling that I turned soft

(Chorus)
Hey there heart, won’t you stay with me?
Prioritize your career
What you’re feeling ain’t real
Chase your dreams, not this fantasy
She’s just someone for a fling
Tell me what’s really the deal?
Which one do you choose?
Your heart or your goals
Which one do you leave?
Your feelings or dreams
Which one do you get?
Try not to forget
Hey heart don’t be cruel
You’re an incompetent fool

At first I thought I’m gonna win this love-fame game
I know I got the weapons to get you inflamed
Second every second I divulge in your treat
No, I get to focus or I’d fall down to my feet


I couldn’t even hide my id from you
Your plan is working, bet you already knew
My heart is screaming, can I turn it off?
I get the feeling that I turned soft


(Repeat Chorus)
Breathing’s lost & beating’s weak
Pulse is absent
I must resist
(Repeat)
I think I’m falling in love (Repeat 3x)
(Repeat Chorus)


(Chorus)
Hey there heart won’t you stay with me
I choose what’s good for you
& what is good for me too
All your dreams, I know will happen in time
But first, let her be your wife
I knew your heart is your life
Someday you could use
Your heart for your goals
Someday you could live
Both feelings & dreams
I know what you’ll get
You wouldn’t forget
Hey heart now I’m sure
We’re all incompetent fools
Hey there heart

0 comments: