The Ultimate Gift

|
It's two hours after Christmas & I'm still not feeling tired surfing the internet. I couldn't get to send a text message because the network's all messed up, so I'm leasing my anger by doing a productive Christmas blog post! That's virtual sublimation right there! lol

Anyways, I really enjoyed the annual candlelight ceremony at Cathedral of Praise awhile ago. It was one of the best Christmas presentations that I've ever been in. I really felt the strong presence of God in the church, especially during times of praise & worship.

The world has been used to buying presents for Christmas; it's like a worldwide tradition that Christmas is the time where you expect your loved ones to give you gifts or the other way around. Giving & receiving presents this Christmas became a tradition because it was likely associated to the fact that this day is when God has given the biggest & ultimate gift of all- Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is the reason we celebrate Christmas. When He was born, we automatically received salvation & justification. He sacrificed Himself just for us to be saved. I was touched by how the pastor said 'We did not found God, God found us.' That's how much God loves each & everyone of us, & I'm really thankful for receiving the gift.

After the church, we went to McDonald's & have a little Christmas dinner there. It was the same fast food chain where we had our dinner last Christmas. I also get to hang out with my two cousins Princess & Ruth. It was a blast!

Anyways, I think I really have to go to bed now so I could wake up early later & celebrate Christmas with my family! God bless, take care, Merry Christmas & a Happy LJ to you everyone! :)

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

1 comments:

KwOnG FeI said...

Merry Christmas..
nice post~~