186th Song- Electrifying Love

|

Electrifying Love
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Insulating lips surround my heart
It’s never gonna turn up a spark
Non-creative beating of my heart
Always ends into the start

Where I fall in love with everyone else
Your job is to save me by love & self-defense

(Chorus)
But my love for you glows
It’s like a lightning bolt
The thing that you need is to see & to feel
I’m always pulling the plug
Couldn’t even restart
So give me a beat & your electrifying love

Never needed some old time machine
I’m anticipating you in this scene
I could always email all my faith
I know it would’ve gone to your bin

So I pick up all my excuses
Relive the moments that would change your path to me
(Repeat Chorus)
(Instrumental)

Your eyes are glowing from the distance
We fall in love after in this dance
(Repeat Chorus 3x)


0 comments: