191st Song- Past Time

|
This song should've been my 199th song or something. Since I wrote this song for my friend Lota Laggui & she's been waiting to see the song I wrote for her, I guess it's time to post this song to show my appreciation for following my blog. Enjoy everyone, especially you Lotacris! :)
  
Past Time
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

Radio host, play my songs
I know that you can feel all my emotions
Hold on, why postpone?
I couldn’t breathe enough in this pay phone

Play faster, I’m crying
You know that I’m still walking
Still having my moment
I cannot break apart here

(Chorus)
Why is my song ain’t playing?
I shouldn’t hear your voice explaining
I could’ve seen all the signs
I thought you gave your heart to me
I’ve always been your past time

Radio host, fill my thoughts
I’m still in the process of moving on
Tear drops, don’t you drop
I couldn’t understand what I’m hearing

& feeling, I’m shaking
You get alternative for killing
I thought it’s an ending
Where everything’s what I’m expecting
(Repeat Chorus)

So if you think I’m weak
I’m only starting to turn the wheel
(I’m turning the wheel)
I know that there’s a time
Where I collect all what’s mine
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

Radio host, please play my song

0 comments: