Thanks-civilizing

|
Seven days more & it's Christmas time. Did you receive your gifts already? Are you preparing a list for your noche buena already? I don't. I prefer being spontaneous rather than the old predictable Aldrinne.

Anyways, I just celebrated my mom's birthday today. She told me not to reveal her age so I'm gonna put it that way. She has always been my personal motivator & inspiration. I gotta hand it to her, even in the pits of hell she knows how to manage us three alone with school & everything else. She's like my very own barkada- I can practically call her my big sister rather than a mom. Anywho, kudos to my mom who just turned another year full of memorable & legendary experiences. Here's a photo of her when she's at her 90's.

I also get to finish 200 songs! Yeah! You know what, half of the year I get to go through hell alone & suffered too much by getting 'voluntarily' kicked out of school & being the image of a bad citizen, but when I think about it, the other half of the year was one of the blessings I have ever received in my life.

From June up until today, I get to appreciate more what Jesus has done in my life, I get to meet a new set of classmates that influenced me to exert more effort as a student, I get to experience how love can make you so happy & contented, & I also get to learn the things I haven't learned when I was in my old school. I don't blame them, I'm just lost in my path back then.

However, even when I had to go through a lot of tribulations, I still have a constant goal which I've aimed for from the start of this year which is to have 200 songs or more. If you're following me on Twitter, I've finally done it last night! It was really one of the best moments of my life, even if it just happened in my bedroom & that no one cares, but seriously guys! It's like my own personal diary (well, aside from LJ... well, they're both public diaries but at least there's a story behind my songs... whatever) that I like to share with the world through turning in into music.

Anyways, there are a lot of people that I really want to thank for intentionally & unintentionally shaping me up for the past couple of years or months or days, or hours even. It's been a crazy journey again & it was as if everything was turning out so great. Just so you know, I've chosen the title Thanks-civilizing because I'm creating (actually we are creating) a civilization full of appreciation & good deeds. Amidst those crazy things that are happening in this world of ours, we are still one with ourselves, our families & friends, our nature, & our God! Let's all spread the appreciation everyone- do thanks-civilizing! :)

I had a good week & the last set of Audit class for this year will be on tomorrow! Then it's Christmas break for me... booyeah! More songs are heading up to you this week! God bless & have a great weekend everyone!


Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

0 comments: