190th Song- Marks & Sparks (14th Album Title)

|
Marks & Sparks
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


People know about you & me
I don’t mind what they could find out
As long as you are here


If fate takes you away
& baby you can’t stay
No worries, I am the captain of my ship (Sail away)


Directions never will I be good at it
Simple instructions always lead me to you
Baby don’t you cry
Waiting for a sign
No worries, I am the captain of my ship


(Chorus)
X marks the spot (marks & sparks)
Just flare a spark
Everyday when I wake up
It feels like new adventures start
You are my goal
I’ll take you home
You are the only treasure I could keep
The only explanation is
These marks & sparks


It’s getting colder whenever you’re not around
I thought love was just a legend until you appear
If lightning strikes again
& storm waves took me days
No worries, I will do everything for you
(Repeat Chorus)


If ever you settled to someone much better
Listen I’d never look for treasure anymore
Cause you’re the only one I need
I’m a sailor, I can keep
A promise forever
(Repeat Chorus 2x)


Let’s sail away

0 comments: