500th Post

|


A lot of blessings have been coming over the past few months since the day I decided to get out from everything that're giving me waves of tribulation. I changed schools, promulgated my resignation from my company, focused on my studies more than anything, & remained silent in my new environment- just keep on observing while hiding my past from these people.

However, these accidents have proven to be worthy after all, because it thought me how to keep my feet back on the ground, thought me how to appreciate even the simplest or smallest things life has been giving, thought me how to encourage people than destroy them, thought me how to live simple & serene, & most of all thought me how to love the people who love me.

Because of that I stood up again... seriously stood up again & looked forward than turn back. Moving on has never been this good, I presumed.

Blessings have also extended through the virtual world- not only did I get to write upto 200 songs, I also get to reach 500 posts before the end of this year. God is a great God indeed, & everything has always been fruitful amidst these problems.

If I still give my appreciation to each & any one of you, it would be so cliche already lol, so I'll just promise to give my best when it comes to blogging! More artworks, stories & entertainment just for you readers out there!


Just to give you my own Christmas treats, I have uploaded the blog headers that have shown significance in my life throughout this year. Show your favorite blog header by commenting below! Merry Christmas & Happy LJ to everyone of you! I love you!


January 2009- Janua-llan 2009


February 2009- Februa-llan 2009
  

March 2009- Music Mayhems & More


April 2009- Relax! Have a cool LJ!
   

May 2009- Mayrrier than Ever!
   

June 2009


July 2009- Rainovation


July 2009 B- Cory Aquino
  

August 2009- Augusternational
  

September 2009- Support in September


October 2009- Movin on...
  

November 2009- Sweet November


December 2009- Christmas Celebration

Will be waiting on your votes! Adventure to 600th post will begin soon! God bless & take care everyone! I will always be the Aldrinne you know!

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne :D

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
¨°º¤ø„ LEFTY’S JOURNAL¸„ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨CELEBRATION“°º¤ø„¸
¸„ø¤º¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º¤ø

0 comments: