189th Song- Defying & Defining (13th Album Title)

|

Defying & Defining
Allan Aldrinne Leyva


You’re just like the sound of my alarm
I didn’t notice I was struggling in the pit of my heart
You woke me up when I’m breaking down on my brim
I’ll let it go; you’d solved me anyway


Like a bullet that shot pass through my brain
But then again, you’re still the one who brought me sane
I followed what my heart was trying to say
I couldn’t postpone the love you give for me to seize the day


(Chorus)
You’ve changed me to the point I defy my quality
I know there’s something wrong when it’s you I see
Though it feels like I’ve became so wiser now
It’s hard to define myself for now


Like an angel protecting me from every harm
Every part of you makes me all numb
It’s like I suffered, moved out, set up anew
First I was depressed, but I met you
(Repeat Chorus)


But I am happy
Defy, define myself
I am happy defying, defining you
(Repeat)


& there’s something I need to say to you
If you think there ain’t no happening in my June
That was the moment I met you
& now I’m still rejoicing for loving you
(Repeat Chorus)


(Instrumental)
I am happy defying me
I don’t worry defining me
Can you tell me you loving me was real?
So I could tell you I’m ready for a new life too
Defying & defining me
Defying & defying you


0 comments: