Light-Year

|
I woke up this morning in a nonchalant but melancholy atmosphere. There was a period of silence- probably the best time to think & remember. I thought about everything that has happened this year.

Trust me, I'm not getting emotional or bitter like a few people you know. It's just my own way of appreciating the glorious moments of greatness & weakness.

God loves me so much, & there can never be anything that can surpass that unconditional love. Sometimes He shows His love by giving me wealth, providing me good health, & protecting me from anything or anyone that could cause me danger.

However, there are times when God shows His love by giving me the problems, sufferings, blasphemies, & crisis with equal or greater importance to my life & character. Those moments of self-destruction have proven to be helpful in my life, amidst the pain & stress my threshold couldn't endure.

Yes, I learned something out of all of it.

If I have to elaborate all of them, it'll be frustrating to me & to all of you readers out there- I mean, do I have to go over all of them again? lol. But seriously though, from that school turmoil, video scandals upto the business blunders, I feel so blessed that I have learned to be a stronger, careful, & wiser person.

Gaining knowledge & experience hasn't really been something that brings a big impact in my life, but when I start reflecting on your life, those things have been the ones that helped me make my everyday decisions.

The decision to live.

The decision to move forward & not look back.

The decision to finish my studies.
  
The decision to turn the right way.

The decision to stay away from what I think is bad.

The decision to be happy.

The decision to love.

The decision to take risks.

The decision to get hurt.
  
The decision to accept challenges.

The decision to avoid mistakes.

The decision to make the most out of life.

The decision to anticipate the problems.

The decision to laugh, cry, or get angry.

The decision to fight.

The decision to remain silent.

The decision to be the person who I want to be.
  
The decision to stand up.

The decision to make a good decision.

Those moments of greatness & failure, thus, have made me a better person. I'm not perfect, but being imperfect makes me one after all. All these things came this year... this year of light. Peace be with all of us. :)

Shaping in, shipping out, Aldrinne

0 comments: