Sleep

|
I called it a day during the night, & just woke up feeling a little bit refreshed, but overjoyed when I had slept at night time.

Okay, let me rephrase that  a little... you all know that I have issues about sleeping, right? For months I've been an insomniac since I started my business & of course, my hospital duties. I was a vampire. That's right, I said it. ;)

However, I'm really serious about trying to change my sedentary lifestyle. Let's face it! It's not healthy for me anymore being someone who doesn't plan his diet, exercise or sleep at night. So, after dinner, I made a choice- I will try sleeping tonight.

I guess my lack of sleep also triggered my mood in some way; being restless doesn't bring many good traits, I just had a recent depression drama remember? Plus, I really have to be aware that sleep affects my overall performance, obviously my health & safety. Yeah, I'm overweight because of sleep deprivation.

Anyways, I'm starting to get some physical activity to & tone down that crazy eating disorder (lol). Last night, I ordered two pieces of McDonald's chicken, large fries & two coke floats. Dang it! Spare me the insults guys... :P

Still got a full day ahead! God bless everyone & have a Merry Monday. Happy happy birthday to my grandmother Gloria Leyva whom I love so much.
 
Shaping in, now shipping out- A

0 comments: