Flu & Falling Stars

|
It's nice to be back after two days of absence here in LJ. Although I'm not feeling well today, at least it's good that I get to finish all the things that I'm worried about like my overdue exams that I took yesterday after my last make up duty in MCMC ER. I'm still crossing my fingers on my NCM exams cause I have to get a grade of 73% (I thought it was 69%) to get a passing grade. Let's just wait & see.

Last, last night when I was spending time with myself outside our house I get to see a falling star. It's not everyday nor every year that you get to see something like that unexpectedly. Then I had an epiphany- good things do come when you least expect it. So from now on I wouldn't want to be expecting, I would just cling myself to hope.

I didn't get a chance to blog because my little brother is using the internet like crazy for two days. At least I get to spend quality time with my bed & pillows at night! I'm planning to get some little exercise today but I'm really not that feeling well. I don't know how I got this flu & I'm hoping it's not from the hospital. Anyways, I guess I'd be getting some breakfast. I'm still nervous about the exams & I don't know what to expect... or hope. God will be the judge.

Shaping in... & now shipping out- A

0 comments: