DVD Marathon

|
What a way to spend the remaining days of vacation... DVD Marathon at its best!

I'm still not that physically well but I'm feeling much better unlike yesterday. Me & my friends just spent almost two days burning up the DVD player & watching all kinds of films & series. There was Fated to Love You, Desperate Housewives, Wolverine (Shh! That's the one that got leaked on the internet but I'm still looking forward to watching it on theaters), How to Lose Friends & Alienate People, my newest favorite Slumdog Millionaire! Sakal, Sakali, Saklolo & many more.

I also get to rest for many many hours prior to my flu. At least I get to sleep long enough for the preparations to my summer classes that will start at Monday. Already? Yep, that's how college life torture us. :P

I also ate so much that I'm not even sure if I have a flu. Technically, I get too tired to eat when I am sick, but I get hungrier every minute. However, the most wonderful thing from that was the time I spend with my bestfriend Eric & everyone's Beps- Raqui. CHEEZY! :D

Anyways, I came back home just now to finally finish our thesis due on Monday- all I need is to reformat it, print it & bookbind it & I'm done. I'm still crossing my fingers on my NCM exam & I really hope I passed that test. It's really my only shot to make it through everything I sacrificed. God bless & have a nice day guys!

Shaping in & shipping out- A

0 comments: