133rd Song- Porches & Pavements (7th Album Title)

|

Porches & Pavements
Allan Aldrinne Leyva

If there’s black, there’s white
There’s a borderline
Do I have to give up just to make it to your side?

There would come a time
When you just have to choose
Would you risk your life to make it through the ruse?

There ain’t nothing wrong in chasing what’s true
But in choosing what’s you
You really have to leave someone behind

(Chorus)
I’m standing on the edge
Ready to fall
Will I stay or will I go?
I have sacrificed my life just to haul
Your ambitions & dreams
Porches & pavements between

If there’s up, there’s down
I’d be over now
Is it just a fantasy or is it really reality?

There would be some things
Which you have to break
At times you have to cheat & lie for your sake

There is something wrong in being so true
Cause you have to think twice
Will you act so nice?
(Repeat Chorus 2x)
  
One door closes
Two doors open
There are a lot of things that happened
Sink yourself in smelling roses
Or would you give some time in growing?
& now we’re aiming for
Our victory & more
I’m standing on the edge
(Repeat Chorus 2x)

0 comments: