Getting Back in Shape

|
It's 4:40PM & would you believe that I haven't had any sleep since nine o'clock yesterday night? I do too- it's already a part of my sedentary lifestyle to have a weird opposite sleeping schedule so I can't blame myself. It's never too late to change it back, but it's gonna take me awhile.

That's my point- I really have to get back in shape, not just physically, but mentally, emotionally & spiritually. I mean, I used to be so fit when I was really hooked into sports like basketball, volleyball, soccer & of course, swimming. I never had any problems in my studies unlike today, I never get depressed nor get so tired a lo, & yeah, I always go to church on Saturday & Sunday.

Now it seems all of it never existed. I got stuck in this semi-fat growing body; eating everything I see without checking the Nutrition facts; I'm behind my studies & I'm always trying to make some excuses on having advance studies on my future subjects, & do I have to tell about my obvious depression & the fact that I don't go to church anymore?
 
I used to have a good relationship with my body, school, myself & God. It seems all that was taken away because of everything that is happening now, especially those distractions. I couldn't take it any longer.
  
I promise myself that everything is going to get better again, & I'm a hell lot determined to get back in shape again. Now, I'd be having a little nap (wish I could wake up early) & will prepare for school after I wake up. Wish me luck for my special exams & my grades- wish I could take it & pull it off. God bless & take care everyone. Have a serene Saturday. Happy 21st birthday to my best buds John Anthony "Juanton" Robes & Carlo Luigi "Weegy" Robes. :)
  
Shaping in, shipping out! Allan

0 comments: