Goodbye Global

|
I never intended these series of unfortunate events to happen. Although I already had a sublime feeling that everything will eventually fall down to pieces, I never thought it would be so soon... & during my duty days.

The moment I answered my phone the other day on the way to the hospital, I already sensed that something is wrong. The one who called me was like the introduction to the chapters of tribulation. He said I should report to the school now.

I went home devastated because I knew from that point in time that there are a lot of things going to happen in just one day... bad things. I called the school for some consideration & all they've given was a lecture & an advice I couldn't follow. I'm not blaming them actually, I'm blaming the rules & regulations.

This is a big school turmoil for me & it really happened  so fast. After that phone call I went to my room, sat on my bed & became nostalgic on my journey with this school that was about to end. I would miss the people that entered my life to forever. I would miss the atmosphere of the school hallway. I would miss the constant laughing it's as if there was no sadness in the four corners of the building. I would miss my campaign days. I would definitely miss those days where I really strived to stay on top of the class. I would miss the elevator moments & the staircase scenes. I would miss the the hell we went through to finish something. I would miss those days where we fought a good fight. I would miss the dignity & respect I have built. I would miss the part of me who will stay there forever.

A ghost is not the soul of a dead person, it's more like the memory... legacy he established that will always be remembered through time & time. That part of me who maybe created at least something, would always stay there, roaming around & still being a student- the old Allan.

I guess it's time to go. It's time to open the remaining pages of the book. It's time to reel in the feeling that everything would be okay & the same when I went to the next page. It's time for me to continue my journey in a different world. It's time to get the utmost possibility that all these will be worth in the end.

Special thanks to Eric de los Santos, Carlo Luigi Robes, Jeah Jacob, Aileen Gopez, Yasna Ramirez, Ryan Olay, April Mascarinas, Michelle Martinez, Eunice Galos, Mark Anthony Dionisio, John Anthony Robes, Mafelisa Fernandez, Cathy Bautista, Mark Anthony Jabalde, Lota Lagui, Bless Lambrento, Timothy Paulo Macapagal, Michael Kevin Leynes, Kim Lomentigar, John Galileo Kintanar & to everyone else... thank you so much for being part of my college life. Friends till the ends. ;)

Shaping in & shipping out- A

0 comments: