April Fool's Post

|
You might understand this... or not. The point of this post is that you have to derive my thoughts to its opposite. For example, if I say I'm in love... then I'm really pointing out that I'm not soul-searching for the moment. Got it?

Anyways, it's been a long long time since I posted something here in LJ. My mind is so focused lately to everything I forgot how much time I'm not wasting from doing some busy summer work stuffs. I've clearly been in a hassle always, & I think it's still healthy- both physically & mentally.

I've been myself a lot lately & I think I wouldn't hire a shrink for me to go through what I'm feeling now. I hadn't had any rollercoaster emotions-which explains why I always sleep tonight. My studies are also at its greatest shape. I don't need any help whatsoever. :)

I never had any trouble sleeping. It's always peaceful every night. Summer's doing a great job for me & the business is moving on a fast pace.

Still hopeful! April Fool's Day! :)

-You maybe wondering now if I need some professional help... do I?

0 comments: