Chasing Pavements

|
Just took a long, long nap & I think I'm finally curing my sleeping disorder (let's see) & my depression. Ti-hee!

I haven't had the chance to go to my grandmother's (she prefers calling her mommy) birthday celebration because I was planning to go to Quezon City awhile ago because I thought I haven't had any medical exams whatsoever for our hospital duty. Then I remembered I already had that when we were at school. *Bangs head at the table*

So my initial reaction was to go 'bumming' inside the house watching dvds like Bolt, Twilight (again!), C.S.I. Season 9, Brothers & Sisters & Gossip Girl & working out for an hour. I wanna make up to my mommy's birthday sometime this week, after I finished our make up duty, took the special exams & enroll for summer classes. I met up with my friend Yat at two o'clock in the afternoon to get something from her, then I just took a quick stroll around our subdivision's park, & then took a nap.

Still have many things to do & I need to set it straight before things could get even worst. Even if it's the holy week, I'm still going to be pretty busy hauling every past mistakes that I've done. Should I give up or should I just keep chasing pavements? I chose the latter since it's gonna be so worth it in the end. I forgot... I'm already a college senior! Hoorah! :)

Shaping in & now shipping out- Allan :)

0 comments: