"Excellent!"

|
You know, if I'm only that well off, I would throw the biggest party as in right now! I'm so happy I got an excellent performance in our Oral Revalida awhile ago.

At first, I kinda woke up late because I can't sleep last night, & when I arrived at past 9 am, there are only three people left who were next until it was my turn. I thought this day would be one of the most unluckiest days in my life, but it turned out great!

Not only did my english proficiency never left me, I also am lucky to get an easy question. Now the only thing I need to do right now is hope that everything will turn out fine, & of course, enjoy the rest of the vacation. It's only for two weeks, so yeah! I'm really gonna spoil the moment.

Congratulations to those who also made effort in the oral exam, I know everybody had done their best. We should all be thankful that everything went well. I know we all could do it, even though the test does not end here. We still have a long, long journey to travel, & this will never be easy for us, I know. But let's just stick to this moment right now & enjoy life the way it supposed to be enjoyed. I'm ready to re-type all my compositions again, & I'll be playing O2 Jam later lol.

What?! I didn't say I don't play childish games. It's fun! :)

Good day everyone

0 comments: