Under a lot of stress...

|
I don't remember the last time I was really having fun the whole day, & in times like this I really would kill someone to just take a day off.

Othen than the usual homeworks, tests, & projects, College dramas are a thing nowadays. Usually accompanied with tear-jerker or funny moments, it is quite a grand season-ender this year. The fact that many spirits have been broken do not usually mean that their souls have been strengthened. Friendships can be quite extravagant until everything falls down rock-bottom.

Dr Nucum (Biochem Teacher): Leyva, you seem to be under stress lately...

I am under a lot of stress lately & my aching back can prove it. With all those things happening in my life right now, I really wish I could just throw it all away for a piece of serenity in my ever-changing life. The sole activity I do to release these feelings is just writing it off as a song, it really helps me to go through life. It's also another way of organizing my thoughts to come up with conclusions, & maybe make a solution.

Lady Luck haven't been in my life this year, maybe she must be gambling my life right now, saying she really doesn't get my point. Who else can get me anyway? Even I don't get myself.

My family, my friends, my classmates, my teachers, even my neighbors can really push me to my limit. I guess I still have to wait a little longer for an "all's well that end's well".

I think I'm having second thoughts about standing up... cause sometimes you just had to quit. It's really a burden that you cannot stop time, (even Hiro Nakamura can't perfectly control it) & in this kind of day I want to pause everything & just breathe my way out to satisfaction. It's better that way than quitting, right?

Season II of my anatomy is about to end, & I'm just in time for mayhems. Stack me up with everything & this antagonist will surely make a way for the writers guild to have a year-long strike.

Although...

New episodes will resume on Monday. *Looks up to the ceiling*

0 comments: