Last Community Service :_(

|
It's our last Community Service Program... & you know what, it's not really a relief to me.

Suprisingly even for me, Health Care RLE became one of my favorite subjects. It's actually like a one-day vacation for all of us, just roaming around the community, taking patient's vital signs, & getting close to several families in the community. I really feel comfortable hanging out with my clients, & they treat me as one of their family members. I'm surely gonna miss these moments.

The fact that the Nursing goddess of the Community Service is with us made me so excited every Monday. I was pertaining to my favorite Clinical Instructor in the whole wide world- Miss Sharille Christine R. Calizo! She was the best teacher I will never ever forget. I was so touched by how she motivates us with her very moving words. She even cried when this last Community Service ended a while ago. I salute Ma'am Sha! I really do.

To the rest of my groupmates who stick with me through thick & thins, I wanna say thank you for being the best companions every Monday. I really appreciate all what you've done for me, especially the grades you gave me. I even remember my brothers (Ian, Ronnie, Laurence, & Reg) giving me a chocolate sundae because it was my birthday & to the girls (Jeah, Achi Aileen, Mami Yas, Sheila, Dalal & Ice) who always made me laugh because they were all afraid of dogs! lol! Thank you thank you thank you for everything you guys.

To Lola Nena, Ate Judith, Kuya Joel, Ate Marilou & my other clients with their families, I will never forget how you welcomed me to your grande abodes.

These people will surely be a part of how an Allan became... well... an Allan (Nurse Edition).

0 comments: