We are the Champions!!!

|
I'm minutes away from the Global Nursing Qualifying Exam (GNQE) & hell yeah I'm still not ready for it. The only thing I could do right now is put my faith into my fate. I have to be prepared for the things that will happen cause I know that many things will change very soon, considering I only had two weeks of summer vacation.

In the future all will be past amends, but it'll be hard for me to feign my feelings. Changes come in two kinds; the happy change & the sad change. Unfortunately, I think I have no choice but to go through the latter.

I guess I still don't know what another season will do to me, but I think being optimistic will be the very best way for me to pass this exam.

Tonight, I listened to Michael Johns' We Are The Champions & his performance really blown me away. I guess it reminded me of how I should think positive in every way.

Tick tock tick tock tick tock...

I admit that I'm scared, but let's face it, this journey in life was never been easy to travel, & reality can be such a pain in the butt. But either way, all you have is all you've got, & that can help you be stronger & wiser.

Good day everyone. =)

0 comments: