When It's Time to Let Go, Let Them Know...

|
Whew! Back again from the wonderful rurban somewhere-in-San Juaqin Cattleya. Vacation/GNQE review was a blast! Thanks to the super Cattleya Society - Eric, Mark, Mafelisa, Racqi, & Camz. It's a platter of seriously fun bonding moments with home-made mojos on the side, made by yours truly. :)

Anyways, while having fun with my friends, things usually struck me with thoughts that can sometimes depress me. Yeah! I know what you're thinking... DRAMA again?! Well... don't think too much, cause the only thing I wanna say is that when it's time to let somebody go, then... let them go.

I don't want to say names cause, first of all, they were the ones who does not read my blog. Let's just say that they lack knowledge in the internet world. & oh yeah, I just put 'let them know' in the title instead of 'let them go' because it sounds better. :D

But seriously, I just can't tell someone that I have to let them go because they don't text me. I also don't want to end a friendship that was beyond brotherhood because of ignorance. It's not right to just say goodbye to the people you love, plus, some people tell me that even if you're hurting, it's all going to be worth it. But the thing is, I just can't feel the feeling of being special to them. The worst part is, I can prove it - they just call me when they need something. (Sigh)

Vacation is the best thing that can happen to everyone's life once in awhile, but after that, things really do change... sometimes, overnight.

Okay, I'm not saying that I should've never went on vacation, but would it hurt you to just... you know, drop a call? Insensitivity can really go a long, long way.

I apologize to those people who are reading this right now. I know you're probably rolling your eyes & yawning, but I just want to let you know that my point here is even if you give everything to maintain a friendship, sooner or later... well, let's just say that everything has it's end.

Don't listen to my title people, cause when you let them know that it's time to let them go... they will really go... & that's the worst feeling everyone would experience, especially when you already let them in into your heart. :_(

Good mor-night everybody.

0 comments: